MISSION-VISION STATEMENT (The Sisters of Mary Schools)
Inspired by her patroness, the Virgin of the Poor, the Sisters of Mary Schools shall direct their energy and resources to the poorest of the poor youth of the country by way of providing them with high quality Secondary Education intensive on Vocational-Technical Curriculum molding them into citizens committed to serve the nation, to love their fellow being, and spread moral and spiritual values based on the Gospels.
Goals & Objectives:
The Sisters of Mary Schools aim to:
1. As Charitable Catholic Schools
- Cultivate in her students a sense of generosity and gratitude as well as a simple and joyful disposition, in imitation of the Virgin of the Poor.
- Inculcate supreme and constant love of God, and adherence to the teachings of His Catholic Church;
2. As Secondary Schools with Intensive Vocational-
- Produce graduates equipped with the best academic and vocational-technical skills characterizing at the same time the virtue of honesty, integrity, loyalty, and self-discipline;
- Teach the goal of perfection in doing everyday work as a means to honor and glorify God, love of country and of their fellowmen.
The Sisters of Mary School envisions that the graduates, in their everyday life and in the pursuit of their calling, will become the new disciples in spreading the work of redemption, and at the same time teach and lead by example the Marian virtues of simplicity, charity, gratitude and joy.
The motto of the Sisters of Mary Schools is “The Glory of God is Man Fully Alive.”
In fulfillment of the motto, which is integral development of the students, they are to perform their four basic duties:
The student’s main duty is to study. He/she should gain excellence in different learning areas particularly in English, Science and Mathematics as well as acquire more knowledge and skills in Technical-Vocational Education. Last but not the least; spiritual formation is integral part of his/her learning process, thus Religion classes are imparted by the Sisters and a priest administers the sacraments within the campus.
All human beings are to communicate with God, their Creator and Father. It is then the duty of each student to pray and practice virtues as his/her spiritual payment for all the blessings received from God. The children’s family members must be encouraged to pray and practice their Catholic faith especially the practice of the devotions to the Holy Eucharist, to the Blessed Virgin Mary and to the saints as part of their contribution to these charity works.
Work is a participation of God’s redeeming work. Each student must recognize the value of work, discipline and diligence. Whatever he/she does must be done with utmost sincerity and honesty to glorify God.
It is necessary to have a healthy mind and body. With a joyful and cheerful disposition, each one must participate in sports and worthwhile games in order to use energy to enjoy and give joy to others.
(Sisters of Mary Technical Education Institute Cavite/Cebu, Inc.)
Inspired by her patroness, the Virgin of the Poor, the Sisters of Mary Technical Education Institute Cavite/Cebu, Inc., shall continue to direct her energy and resources to the poorest of the poor alumni by way of providing them relevant, high quality and efficient technical education and skills development through the inculcation of desirable values on moral character giving emphasis on work ethics, self-discipline, self-reliance and love of God and fellowmen.
Goals and Objectives:
Sisters of Mary Technical Education Institute Cavite/Cebu, Inc. aims:
1. To produce graduates equipped with the best general education and vocational – technical skills characterizing at the same time the virtue of honesty, integrity, loyalty and self-discipline.
2. To answer the needs of the world of work by producing highly skilled middle-level manpower passing the standard set forth by the industry.
3. To enable the graduates to acquire additional qualifications that will make them more employable and globally competitive.
4. To promote a culture of sharing that radiates a caring attitude for others.
5. To demonstrate that in the WORK there is DIGNITY – there is INTEGRITY.
The Sisters of Mary Technical Education Institute Cavite/Cebu, Inc., envisions that the graduates, in their everyday life and in the pursuit of their calling, will become the new disciples in spreading the work of redemption, and at the same time teach and lead by example the Marian virtues of simplicity, charity, gratitude and joy.